Events – Come Meet the Flores Automation Team
The Converters Expo – April 13, 2023
The Converters Expo is a one-day expo in the heart of the nation’s largest converting corridor bringing converters of paper, film, plastics and nonwovens together with industry buyers, specialists and suppliers.
Now in its 16th year, Converters Expo attracts hundreds of converters looking to find manufacturing partners, discover the latest testing and prototyping equipment, network with producers of disposables, and learn the latest in printing and packaging.
If you are attending the Converters Expo 2022, be sure to visit us at booth 67.
The Assembly Show – October 25-27, 2022
Donald E Stephens Convention Center
Flores Automation is going to be exhibiting at the 2022 Assembly Show. The Assembly Show is the only show that exclusively focuses on assembly technology, products, and equipment. It brings together thousands of professionals looking to improve their processes. By attending you can:
- Experience assembly machines, technology, and equipment hands-on with large exhibits and working equipment that you can interact with in-person.
- Explore alternative assembly design, products, and solutions that are more efficient and cost-effective.
- Evaluate the latest technologies and products in custom automated assembly systems, mixed model assembly, robotic assembly, screwdriving, adhesives, dispensing, plastics assembly, presses, conveyors, fasteners, packaging, workstations, welding, vision systems…and much more.
- Interact with and gain solutions from product suppliers in every market from automotive to consumer products to medical and everything in between.
- Connect face-to-face with current and potential business partners with over 3 days to build powerful connections and important relationships.
- Learn from a high profile keynote presenter and subject matter experts presenting in unique presentation theaters on the assembly expo floor.
We look forward to seeing you there.