Employment and Careers at Flores Automation
Do you like building something amazing, and sometimes not so amazing things from scratch? Seeing your vision come to life? Are you the techie person who likes building their own computer? Cause where is the fun in just buying one off the shelf at the electronics store. Then Flores Automation in metro Milwaukee may be the best place for you.
At our core, we are engineers who love to make something out of nothing. We love rolling up our sleeves and getting our hands dirty. But most of all, we are engineers who love creatively solving complex problems so our customers can be more successful than they are today. There is no standard product that we build, everything we do is custom. This is who we are and what we do, 24/7/365. We do it for our current partners and for all the potential partners out there.
While we are rapidly growing, we continue to maintain the small, privately owned company that values family, community and a commitment to our customers and each other. When you work for Flores Automation, we want you to embody our mantra of helping our current and potential partners achieve their goals. While you are doing that, we got you covered.
You will enjoy perks such as:
- Unlimited vacation
- Office shut-down between Christmas through New Year’s day (still need to be available for customer emergencies)
- Casual work attire
- Work/Life balance
- Health care insurance with vision and dental coverage
- UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the machine-readable files on behalf of Flores Automation. To access the machine-readable files, please click here.
- 401K profit-sharing plan with company match
- Great pay with potential annual bonus
- Paid holidays