Flores Automation – Premier Systems Integrator for Industrial Controls and Automation
For 15 years, Flores Automation has been helping manufacturers and end-users achieve short- and long-term operational production goals with customized robotic cells, automated assembly, machine control, process automation, programming, project management, and machine retrofitting and upgrading.
What started out as a part-time job for CEO and owner Frank Flores in Milwaukee has flourished under his leadership into a widely respected automation integration company serving businesses throughout the world.
Our founding values and principles still drive our business, and position us to provide our best-in-industry products and services to more and more companies.
We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and remain committed to our Brand Value and to our Mission.
Flores Automation produces expertly designed turnkey automation and machine building products and services that are proven to increase production, improve quality, reduce stress and help grow your bottom line. We do this by developing custom innovations designed to automate your most challenging production problems, based on our many years of experience and expertise.
Flores Automation continuously leverages our knowledge and capabilities as one of the premier system integrators in the United States to become the most in-demand provider of turn-key custom machinery, robotic integration, and control systems for the industrial, construction and agricultural markets across the globe.
The Flores Automation Process Leads to Seamless Integration
Every industrial controls and automation project is unique and presents its own set of challenges. But with the combined decades of experience, Flores Automation has developed a comprehensive process that encompasses all the areas that need to be addressed for a seamless integration to happen.
- Listen – This is the first and most important step in our process. We truly listen to gain a solid understanding of the problem you are trying to solve, or the process you are trying to improve. In this step, we also gain an understanding of your vision for a solution.
- Define – Once we have the information in hand, we will spend time diagnosing and defining the problem, process or retrofit. We will review it from multiple angles and points of view. Once consensus is reached, we will have a clear definition and objective to work toward.
- Design – With the objective clearly defined, we will begin designing a solution. We will come up with the best possible design based on available technology, desired outcome and budget. We will also walk you through the rationale behind our design.
- Build It – Once we have a signed-off version of the design, we will have our expert technicians build it to the exact specification.
- Test – Once the build is complete, we will begin testing it. We will run though enough samples to ensure production is within tolerances. If not, we will make the necessary adjustments.
- Installation – Testing No. 1 is complete and it is time for transport and installation. We will have the necessary personnel onsite providing the installation.
- Test – Things can move around during transport and installation. That is why it is extremely important that we perform the second round of testing after installation is complete.
- Train – We will provide all necessary training, schematics and training manuals (where applicable).
- Service – We will follow up with you after a predetermined timeframe to ensure everything is running smoothly. If you have any problems, contact us immediately at 262-682-4229.
The Four Cornerstones of Our Commitment to Customer Success
- Collaboration – All of the years of experience in engineering, technology and manufacturing mean nothing if the new equipment does not integrate or work for your existing process. We want your input along the way to create the best possible solution we can for you.
- Value – Our business structure and processes allow us to provide true value to your organization. From helping you increase production, to reducing per piece cost, to increasing overall product quality, our collaborative designs are meant to help you grow your bottom line.
- Service – From the time we personally talk with you, service is at the forefront of what we do. We work harder to ensure your complete satisfaction from the initial conversation to final acceptance to the months and years after installation.
- Ethics – We do business the right way. Our quotes are easy to read and our terms are easy to understand. There are no hidden fees or penalties. We believe in being transparent with our customers and maintaining strict professionalism with all the relationships we create.